High Frequency Bench Top Ionizer
Botron’s Bench Top Air Ionizer is a high frequency unit that provides both reliability and performance. It’s light weight and compact design combined with an adjustable blowing angle makes it a versatile bench top application. Standard equipment comes built with an on and off switch along with an auto ion balance and abnormal HV monitoring system.
Botron’s line of High Frequency Bench Top Ionization equipment neutralizes electrostatic charge in personal bench top environments, sensitive materials assembly, packaging, clean room and laboratories with top of the line performance and reliability.
Features automatic ion balancing that pulses at a rapid frequency for faster decay times.
In A Snap
The quick access clip design make for stress free easy maintenance. So put the tools down, there is no need to play around with screws, access to the fan blades and emitter pins is quick and simple.
Control fan speed and blowing angle while either mounted or free-standing.
Abnormal HV alarm keeps you aware of voltage at all times.
- Small Single Fan - Positive - 1.4 sec at 1' to 5.4 sec at 3'
- Small Single Fan - Negative - 1.6 sec at 1' to 6.3 sec at 3'
- Single Fan - Positive - 0.9 sec at 1' to 2.8 sec at 3'
- Single Fan - Negative - 1.1 sec at 1' to 3.6 sec at 3'
- 1' - 1 second
- 2' - 5 seconds
- 3' - 9 seconds
- Small Single Fan - 6.75”H x 5.5”W x 3”D
- Single Fan - 7.5”H x 7.1”W x 2.7”D
- Small Single Fan - 1.5 lbs.
- Single Fan - 2.8 lbs.