Digital/Analog Audit Kit
Botron’s Digital Analog Audit Kit makes testing all surfaces accurate and simple. Kit comes with two 5 pound weights and a foam filled case.
Botron's Digital/Analog Audit Kit insulation and continuity tester is designed for electrical testing. The wide range of test voltages makes the Audit Kit ideal for users involved with ESD testing. The kit gives greater functionality with simplified operation and an ergonomically designed case.
Test voltages of 10V, 25V, 50V, 100V, 250V and 500V.
Function automatically tests to a time limit.
Prevents tests from going ahead if connection to a dangerous live circuit is found (works even when fuses are blown).
Swap display from kΩ, MΩ, GΩ to 105, 106 etc.
Set to buzz if the insulation resistance is above a user-adjustable limit or even configure for continuity.
Tough housing with shock absorption and almost indestructible, weatherproof ABS casing.
Nominal test voltages
Range Full Scale Accuracy
Short Circuit Current
Test Current on Load
Leakage Current Range
Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
Open Circuit Voltage
- 205 mA (±5 mA) (0.01 Ω to 9.99 Ω)
- 20 mA (±1 mA) (10.0 Ω to 99.9 Ω)
Lead Resistance Zeroing
- 0.01 kΩ to 1000 kΩ (0 to 1 MΩ on analogue scale)
- Accuracy: ±3% up to 50 kΩ then ±5% ±2 digits
- Open circuit voltage: 5V ±1V
- Short circuit current: 1.5 mA ±0.2 mA
- Operates at >25 volts a.c. or d.c., on any range except OFF
- Frequency: 15-400Hz (15Hz - 99,9Hz) ±0.5% ±1 digit(100Hz to 400Hz)
- Operating range -20ºC to +55 °C
- Operating humidity 95% RH at 0ºC to +35ºC, 70% RH